The Shattered Realms
Sune (pronounced SOO-nee), also known as Lady Firehair, is the deity of beauty, with governance also over love. Her dogma primarily concerns love based on outward beauty, with primary importance placed upon loving people who respond to the Sunite’s appearance. Her symbol is that of a beautiful woman with red hair. Sune is one of the Gods of Light.
The Lady Firehair dislikes Tempus for the destruction his battles cause to beautiful things. Despite this, she has no true enemies among the gods, as Ares considers her too flighty and therefore irrelevant to be worth the conflict.
Sune’s dogma maintains that physical beauty or lack thereof is more than simply a function of physical factors; to the Sunite, that which is beautiful is good and ugly things are undoubtedly evil, for they believe that beauty radiates from one’s inner being and reflects the core nature of an individual. (This outlook when taken literally will often result in the deception of a Sunite by a fair-seeming evil creature.) Followers of Sune do all they can to protect their beauty. Sunites are also often narcissistic, being commanded to love themselves more than anyone except Sune herself. Apart from these specifics, Sune’s dogma revolves around nurturing and encouraging love and passion. (This is not to say that all Sunites are hedonists.)
Sunite Domains: Chaos, Charm, Good, Protection
Granted Power: You cast chaos spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Law: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
3. Magic Circle against Law: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Chaos Hammer: Damages and staggers lawful creatures.
5. Dispel Law: +4 bonus against attacks by lawful creatures.
6. Animate Objects: Objects attack your foes.
7. Word of Chaos: Kills, confuses, stuns, or deafens nonchaotic subjects.
8. Cloak of Chaos (F): +4 to AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against lawful spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a chaos spell only.)
Granted Power: The character can boost his or her Charisma by 4 points once per day. Activating this power is a free action. The Charisma increase lasts 1 minute.
1. Charm person: Makes one person your friend.
2. Calm emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
3. Suggestion: Compels subject to follow stated course of action.
4. Heroism: Gives +2 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.
5. Charm monster: Makes monster believe it is your ally.
6. Geas/quest: As lesser geas, plus it affects any creature.
7. Insanity: Subject suffers continuous confusion.
8. Demand: As sending, plus you can send suggestion.
9. Dominate monster: As dominate person, but any creature.
Granted Power: You cast good spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 on saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
3. Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
5. Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
6. Blade Barrier: Wall of blades deals 1d6/level damage.
7. Holy Word (F): Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nongood subjects.
8. Holy Aura: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a good spell only.)
Granted Power: You can generate a protective ward as a supernatural ability. Grant someone you touch a resistance bonus equal to your cleric level on his or her next saving throw. Activating this power is a standard action. The protective ward is an abjuration effect with a duration of 1 hour that is usable once per day.
1. Sanctuary: Opponents can’t attack you, and you can’t attack.
2. Shield Other (F): You take half of subject’s damage.
3. Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
4. Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
5. Spell Resistance: Subject gains SR 12 + level.
6. Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
7. Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
8. Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
9. Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.