The Shattered Realms
Sheela Peryroyl is the halfling goddess of agriculture, nature, and weather. Her titles include Green Sister, the Wise, and the Watchful Mother. She balances the concern for wild untamed lands and habitats with strong roles as a goddess of cultivation, seasons, and especially harvests. She is also concerned with the pleasures of life – feasts, revelry, romance, and the general desire to live with passion. Her followers often wear a small flower in her honor and strive to work in harmony with nature and the earth.
Peryroyal Domains: Air, Charm, Halfling, Plant
Granted Powers: Turn or destroy earth creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster air creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
1. Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
2. Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
3. Gaseous Form: Subject becomes insubstantial and can fly slowly.
4. Air Walk: Subject treads on air as if solid (climb at 45-degree angle).
5. Control Winds: Change wind direction and speed.
6. Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage; 1 secondary bolt/level each deals half damage.
7. Control Weather: Changes weather in local area.
8. Whirlwind: Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures.
9. Elemental Swarm: Summons multiple air elementals. (Cast as an air spell only.)
Granted Power: The character can boost his or her Charisma by 4 points once per day. Activating this power is a free action. The Charisma increase lasts 1 minute.
1. Charm person: Makes one person your friend.
2. Calm emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
3. Suggestion: Compels subject to follow stated course of action.
4. Heroism: Gives +2 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.
5. Charm monster: Makes monster believe it is your ally.
6. Geas/quest: As lesser geas, plus it affects any creature.
7. Insanity: Subject suffers continuous confusion.
8. Demand: As sending, plus you can send suggestion.
9. Dominate monster: As dominate person, but any creature.
Granted Power: Once per day for 10 minutes, you add your Charisma modifier to your Climb, Jump, Move Silently, and Hide checks. Activating this ability is a free action.
1. Magic Stone: Three stones become +1 projectiles, 1d6 +1 damage.
2. Cat’s Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
3. Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement/4 levels.
4. Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
5. Mordenkainen’s Faithful Hound: Phantom dog can attack, guard.
6. Move Earth: Dig trenches and build walls.
7. Shadow Walk: Step into shadow to travel rapidly.
8. Word of Recall: Teleports you back to designated place.
9. Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.
Granted Powers: Rebuke or command plant creatures as an evil cleric rebukes or commands undead. Use this ability a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Add Knowledge (Nature) to your list of cleric class skills.
1. Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius.
2. Barkskin: Grants ’+2 (or higher) enhancement to natural armor.
3. Plant Growth: Grows vegetation, improves crops.
4. Command Plants: Sway the actions of one or more plant creatures.
5. Wall of Thorns: Thorns damage anyone who tries to pass.
6. Repel Wood: Pushes away wooden objects.
7. Animate Plants: One or more trees animate and fight for you.
8. Control Plants: Control actions of one or more plant creatures.
9. Shambler: Summons 1d4+2 shambling mounds to fight for you.