The Shattered Realms
Selûne (pronounced seh-LOON-ay), also known as Our Lady of Silver and the Moonmaiden, is the goddess of the moon. She is also venerated in Faerûn as a goddess of light, stars, navigation, navigators, wanderers, questers, and goodly lycanthropes. Selûne is one of the Gods of Light.
Selûne’s clerics are a very diverse group, including sailors, non-evil lycanthropes, mystics, and female spellcasters. Her church’s main objective is to fight evil lycanthropes and summon the Shards, blue-haired female planetar servants of Selûne, to battle the minions of her arch-nemesis and twin, Shar. The temple also performs fortune-telling, healing, and practices self-reliance and humility.
Selunite Domains: Chaos, Good, Moon, Protection, Travel
Granted Power: You cast chaos spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Law: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
3. Magic Circle against Law: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Chaos Hammer: Damages and staggers lawful creatures.
5. Dispel Law: +4 bonus against attacks by lawful creatures.
6. Animate Objects: Objects attack your foes.
7. Word of Chaos: Kills, confuses, stuns, or deafens nonchaotic subjects.
8. Cloak of Chaos (F): +4 to AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against lawful spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a chaos spell only.)
Granted Power: You cast good spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 on saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
3. Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
5. Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
6. Blade Barrier: Wall of blades deals 1d6/level damage.
7. Holy Word (F): Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nongood subjects.
8. Holy Aura: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a good spell only.)
Granted Power: You can turn or destroy lycanthropes as a good cleric turns or destroys undead. This ability is usable a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
1. Faerie Fire: Outlines subjects with light, canceling blur, concealment, and the like.
2. Moonbeam [FR]: Creates a cone of moonlight that causes lycanthropes to assume animal form, penetrates darkness spells of equal or lower level.
3. Moon Blade [FR]: Touch attack deals 1d8 damage +1/two levels, more to undead, plus scrambles spellcasting.
4. Good Hope: Subjects gain +2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
5. Moon Path [FR]: Grants sanctuary to 1 creature/level.
6. Permanent Image: Includes sight, sound, and smell.
7. Insanity: Subject suffers continuous confusion.
8. Animal Shapes: One ally/level polymorphs into chosen animal.
9. Moonfire [FR]: Cone of moonlight deals 1d8 damage/two levels (max 10d8, magical auras glow blue for 1 round/level, illuminates as full moon, negates electricity for 1 round/level).
Granted Power: You can generate a protective ward as a supernatural ability. Grant someone you touch a resistance bonus equal to your cleric level on his or her next saving throw. Activating this power is a standard action. The protective ward is an abjuration effect with a duration of 1 hour that is usable once per day.
1. Sanctuary: Opponents can’t attack you, and you can’t attack.
2. Shield Other (F): You take half of subject’s damage.
3. Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
4. Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
5. Spell Resistance: Subject gains SR 12 + level.
6. Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
7. Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
8. Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
9. Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.
Granted Powers: For a total time per day of 1 round per cleric level you possess, you can act normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement as if you were affected by the spell freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds). This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Add Survival to your list of cleric class skills.
1. Longstrider: Increases your speed.
2. Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
3. Fly: Subject flies at speed of 60 ft.
4. Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
5. Teleport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles/level.
6. Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
7. Teleport, Greater: As teleport, but no range limit and no off-target arrival.
8. Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
9. Astral Projection (M): Projects you and companions onto Astral Plane.