The Shattered Realms
Rillifane Rallathil (RILL-ih-fane RALL-uh-thihl), the Leaflord, is the Seldarine god of protection of woodlands and the guardian of the harmony of nature. His priests liken him to a giant ethereal oak tree so huge that its roots mingle with every other plant, which stands in the heart of Arvandor. The great tree draws into itself all the ebb and flow of the season and the lives within the woodlands of the green elves. At the same time it defends and protects those lands against disease, predation and assault of all kinds.
The Leaflord is quiet, reflective and enduring over eons unchanged. He is the least flighty of the elven gods, the least likely to act on a whim, and often grave and self-absorbed. Rillifane’s avatar manifests only rarely, disliking direct action and preferring to act through his priests. When he does, it is usually in response to an attack on an elven habitat, and is heralded by sudden gusts of winds shaking leaves from trees.
Rillifane Rallathil Domains: Chaos, Elf, Good, Plant, Protection
Granted Power: You cast chaos spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Law: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
3. Magic Circle against Law: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Chaos Hammer: Damages and staggers lawful creatures.
5. Dispel Law: +4 bonus against attacks by lawful creatures.
6. Animate Objects: Objects attack your foes.
7. Word of Chaos: Kills, confuses, stuns, or deafens nonchaotic subjects.
8. Cloak of Chaos (F): +4 to AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against lawful spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a chaos spell only.)
Granted Power: You gain the Point Blank Shot feat.
1. True Strike: +20 on your next attack roll.
2. Cat’s Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
3. Snare: Creates a magic booby trap.
4. Tree Stride: Step from one tree to another far away.
5. Commune with Nature: Learn about terrain for 1 mile/level.
6. Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
7. Liveoak: Oak becomes treant guardian.
8. Sunburst: Blinds all within 80’, deals 6d6 damage.
9. Antipathy: Object or location affected by spell repels certain creatures.
Granted Power: You cast good spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 on saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
3. Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
5. Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
6. Blade Barrier: Wall of blades deals 1d6/level damage.
7. Holy Word (F): Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nongood subjects.
8. Holy Aura: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a good spell only.)
Granted Powers: Rebuke or command plant creatures as an evil cleric rebukes or commands undead. Use this ability a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Add Knowledge (Nature) to your list of cleric class skills.
1. Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius.
2. Barkskin: Grants ’+2 (or higher) enhancement to natural armor.
3. Plant Growth: Grows vegetation, improves crops.
4. Command Plants: Sway the actions of one or more plant creatures.
5. Wall of Thorns: Thorns damage anyone who tries to pass.
6. Repel Wood: Pushes away wooden objects.
7. Animate Plants: One or more trees animate and fight for you.
8. Control Plants: Control actions of one or more plant creatures.
9. Shambler: Summons 1d4+2 shambling mounds to fight for you.
Granted Power: You can generate a protective ward as a supernatural ability. Grant someone you touch a resistance bonus equal to your cleric level on his or her next saving throw. Activating this power is a standard action. The protective ward is an abjuration effect with a duration of 1 hour that is usable once per day.
1. Sanctuary: Opponents can’t attack you, and you can’t attack.
2. Shield Other (F): You take half of subject’s damage.
3. Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
4. Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
5. Spell Resistance: Subject gains SR 12 + level.
6. Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
7. Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
8. Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
9. Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.