The Shattered Realms
Cyrrollalee (seer-oh-LAH-lee) is the halfling deity of friendship, trust and hospitality. Her symbol (an open door) shows the two way path that halflings should take: leave the door open to welcome friends and have a look outdoors to discover new places in Faerûn. Her titles include the Hand of Fellowship, the Faithful, and the Hearthkeeper.
Cyrrollalee is the halfling power of friendship and trust. She is also a protective deity, like Yondalla, but whereas the concern of the Protector and Provider lies with the overall race, Cyrrollalee cares more for the sanctity of the home itself. The Hearthkeeper is specifically a goddess who protects the hearth and home while keeping the inhabitants from being too defensive and closed in. She oversees many of the mundane and day-to-day aspects of halfling home life. Her real interest is in the hospitality, generosity, and kindness halflings can show to others, and she is most displeased with those who fail to display proper hospitality and good fellowship. Her worst enemies are those who betray the trust of a host or who break into homes (of halflings) to steal. She is also the enemy of oathbreakers. Cyrrollalee’s followers are largely regular halflings as well as a few warriors.
Cyrrollaleean Domains: Community, Good, Halfling, Law
Granted Powers (Sp): Use calm emotions as a spell-like ability once per day.
Gain a +2 bonus on Diplomacy checks.
1. Bless: Allies gain +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
2. Status: Monitors condition, position of allies.
3. Prayer: Allies +1 bonus on most rolls, enemies -1 penalty.
4. Tongues: Speak any language.
5. Rary’s Telepathic Bond: Link lets allies communicate.
6. Heroes’ Feast: Food for one creature/level cures and grants combat bonuses.
7. Refuge (M): Alters item to transport its possessor to you.
8. Mordenkainen’s Magnificent Mansion (F): Door leads to extradimensional mansion.
9. Heal, Mass: As heal, but with several subjects.
Granted Power: You cast good spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 on saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
3. Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
5. Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
6. Blade Barrier: Wall of blades deals 1d6/level damage.
7. Holy Word (F): Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nongood subjects.
8. Holy Aura: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a good spell only.)
Granted Power: Once per day for 10 minutes, you add your Charisma modifier to your Climb, Jump, Move Silently, and Hide checks. Activating this ability is a free action.
1. Magic Stone: Three stones become +1 projectiles, 1d6 +1 damage.
2. Cat’s Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
3. Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement/4 levels.
4. Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
5. Mordenkainen’s Faithful Hound: Phantom dog can attack, guard.
6. Move Earth: Dig trenches and build walls.
7. Shadow Walk: Step into shadow to travel rapidly.
8. Word of Recall: Teleports you back to designated place.
9. Foresight: “Sixth sense” warns of impending danger.
Granted Power: You cast lawful spells at +1 caster level.
1. Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
2. Calm Emotions: Calms creatures, negating emotion effects.
3. Magic Circle against Chaos: As protection from chaos spell, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
4. Order’s Wrath: Damages and dazes chaotic creatures.
5. Dispel Chaos: +4 bonus against attacks by chaotic creatures.
6. Hold Monster: As hold person, but any creature.
7. Dictum: Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nonlawful subjects.
8. Shield of Law (F): +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against chaotic spells.
9. Summon Monster IX: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you. (Cast as a lawful spell only.)